#BECOMETHEFORCE The Church Of Jediism Press Release 0001
THE CHURCH OF JEDIISM REACTIVATES WITH A BRAND NEW WEBSITE, MASTER JEDIIST TRAINERS AND OFFICIAL BOOK OF SCRIPTURE
On the 4th of May 2017, a galaxy of information became available online about living the way of a Jediist.
The website will include:
- Practical tools for anyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of how to use the force is everyday life. (The force is a metaphor for the universal life energy that connects us all, it can be both light and dark, good and bad. Now more than ever it is our responsibility to overcome the dark side.)
- The option to sign up to a rigorous five pillar training program working alongside master Jediist trainers
- Jediist wedding blessings and events
- Jediist technology portal and Jediism shop.
- The stunning artwork of legendary sci-fi artist Michael David Ward who worked on the original Lucas films Star Wars trilogy.
In 2007, Daniel Morgan Jones, a 21-year-old with Asperger’s from Wales hit the headlines when he founded the Church of Jediism. Thousands signed up to follow Daniel. The media interest was intense with Daniel appearing on all major TV and radio shows and national newspapers, including a feature in Time magazine.
In 2010 Daniel went into self-imposed exile to restructure his church, work on his book of scripture and complete his own Master Jediist training. With his training now complete and his first book due to be published in November by Watkins media, Daniel feels that the time has never been more right for his Church to reactivate and become a true Force for personal empowerment, peace and harmony in a world that is increasingly conflicted and divided.
This is the website Daniel’s followers have been waiting for and joining Daniel on the Master Jediist training Faculty are: legendary parapsychologist Loyd Auerbach, neuroscientist Dr Julia Mossbridge, games tester and Jediist wedding minister Patrick Day-Childs, Sunday Times best-selling author Theresa Cheung, decluttering expert and best- selling author Brooks Palmer, holistic and well-being expert Dr Carole Griggs, RCM piano scholar Robert Cheung, Martial arts practitioner Chris Jones, NLP practitioner Jo Angel, meditation guru Richard Cox and visionary Elmspark Consultant website developer, Kenn Jordan.
Daniel believes that the Jediist minded among us today can usher in a new era of spirituality and shift in global consciousness that is more powerful and magical than any we can imagine. On November 17 – to coincide with the release of The Last Jedi – the first official book of Scripture for the Church of Jediism will be published by Watkins Media, entitled: Become The Force: 9 Life Lessons from a Master Jediist. Like the website, the book does not aim to convert but to inspire its readers to live a life of deep meaning and purpose according to spiritual teachings from the way of a Jediist.